There have been a lot of children who have been forgetting their gym kits recently.
Could all children please make sure that they bring their PE kit to school on the correct days – ask your teacher if you are not sure. However, having your chid bring their kit in on a Monday and take it home on a Friday means they have it for any other events throughout the week.
A few reminders –
– PE kit should consist of dark shorts and where possible a white T-Shirt
– Safe, well fitting shoes must be worn for all physical activity
– Children MUST have a change of t-shirt for gym, this is for hygiene reasons
– Senior pupils can bring roll on deodorant for PE – No spray cans
– Hair MUST be tied up for PE
– Ear tape must be provided to cover piercings or earrings need to be removed
-No other jewellery should be worn during PE lessons
Any questions regarding this please do not hesitate to contact me.
Miss Linzi Robertson